All your questions answered
Curious about renting a friend, boyfriend, or girlfriend? You’re not the only one. Learn all about our find friends app, and watch your social life unfold effortlessly.
What is Momentwo?
Momentwo builds connections, enhances social experiences and helps you create memorable moments by bringing like-minded people together. Grab a coffee with a buddy, catch a movie together, or rent a girlfriend or boyfriend to attend an event. We make catch-ups easy and worthwhile for everyone involved.
What are the catch-up rules?
- With Momentwo, being respectful and polite is a must.
- No form of physical contact is allowed during catch-ups, besides an initial handshake.
- Escorts are not welcome.
- Cyberbullying and harassment are prohibited.
- Offensive, inappropriate, hateful, threatening and obscene language are prohibited.
- If these rules are violated in any way, or a user feels that their safety is at risk, they have the right to leave immediately without providing a refund.
Who can register?
Anyone over the age of 18 years old can register to rent a friend or become a sidekick with Momentwo.
What activities can I do with my sidekick?
You can enjoy any type of activity with your sidekick, as long as it takes place in a public space, and respects the safety and dignity of both parties.
How much does it cost to use Momentwo?
How do I pay for a catch-up?
How does Momentwo match me with users in my area?
How do you connect me with the right match?
I was blocked by another user; how do I find them?
My account was deleted, what happened?
Can I report someone if I feel their behavior was inappropriate during a catch-up?
Will the profile of the app match the person I'm meeting?
Is my privacy protected?
Where is the best place to meet for a catch-up?
What’s the best way to get to a catch-up?
Can I catch up with a user at any time of the day or night?
With Momentwo, you’re always in good company
Coming soon for free on the App Store and Google Play